Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daryl Larusso
Dr. Daryl Larusso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinsburg, WV, with another office in Martinsburg, WV. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Larusso is affiliated with Jefferson Memorial Hospital, City Hospital and City Hospital WVU-East. He speaks English.
Dr. Daryl Larusso has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daryl Larusso is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor is very blunt and to the point. That is something,nowadays, is very rare. I came in with severe dizzy spells, due to a medication I was on. He explained his personal BUT professional views on this pill. Which I have taken to heart. You see when you look at doctors nowadays, doctors aren't their to help you, they are their to give you pills that keep you coming back. Dr. LaRusso isn't like that at all. As some May say, "that guy is a jerk!" I see a very blunt and professional man. It's rare that I have to come to the ER, but would pray that I would have him each time So Myself and my husband would like to say thank you. Thank you for taking your time with me, and pushing for time management. Over all, a blunt and professional doctor who I wished this world have more of.
Dr. Larusso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jefferson Memorial Hospital
City Hospital WVU-East
28 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daryl Larusso in this video.
Dr. Daryl Larusso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.