Dr. Daryl Maccarter Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daryl Maccarter?

Too bad office closed

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Dr. MacCarter helped me a lot, and I wanted to return to him only to find out the hospital closed his almost new office, leaving hundreds of patients in need.

Let the buyer/patient beware

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Every visit (2 before I quit him) resulted in an argument. He would not listen to me concerning conclusions of prior rheumatologists and would not call them. He scheduled unnecessary tests and his staff arranged testing on multiple days which was not needed--they said "that's the way we do it here." He had me come back to give me test results that could easily have been given over the phone. He did not look at my chart before seeing me and had to be corrected concerning by me re. important facts of my history. I would never recommend him.

Patient

Posted on April 14th, 2009

Dr MacCarter is more a technician than I am used to.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017