Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Daryl A Stewart
Daryl A Stewart is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
My mother is suffering with a blood clot and severe stomach pains after having bariatric surgery performed by Dr. Stewart. He has not been attentive at all since her surgery just a month ago. She is in enormous pain and Dr. Stewart is not taking this situation seriously. My family is extremely upset that a "doctor" could do their patients this way. Is this what the world has come to? You trust that a doctor with his many years of experience would be very knowledgeable and attentive to the complications after bariatric surgery. My mom is sitting in the hospital as we speak. She hasn't been the same since she had her surgery. We are praying for a miracle.
My mom had surgery about a month a go. She is still having massive stomach pains and has been in and out the hospital since the sugery was performed by Dr.Daryl Stewart.He went out of town the day of the surgery and was not really concerned with her not being able to stomach water, protiens or anytype of fluids. She has not eaten anything in 4 days and can only eat about 2 a table spoon of applesauce once a week. She can't drink fluids at all or hold any food. When she does she complains that it feels like someone has punched her in her stomach.With the knowledge of this matter, there should be a descion made on futher emergency testing to figure out what else can be done, or if the doctor made a mistake to fix the problem.Futhermore nothing has been done.I'm deeply concerned about this matter because of my mother has only ate 4 teaspoons of food since the surgery about 30 days ago. She tried to see another doctor about the problem that she is having from the surgery but the doctor refused to treat her and told her to follow up with Dr.Stwart because they do not want to be held accountable for his action in case something is wrong, dew to Dr. Stweart poor performance. This is not a joke to put him down we just want to no what is going on and we are very affraid that she will not make a full recovery if we don't no what is going on and declined services that he can only fix, since all other Doctors are affraid to see my Mom.
The Doctor is good, But the staff no so much- Lack of Knowledge,Skills and information. Only one person can answer questions about insurance and if they are gone you will have to call back when they come back in the office. They never filed my paper work had to call back a week latter and they "got busy and forgot about it" A team is only good as the weakest link- doctor good- staff slopy.
He seems quite knowledgeable as does his PA, Sue Boce. Both spend ample time and answer your questions. Give you the information you need to make an informed choice about which gastric bypass procedure is best for your lifestyle and needs at his seminar.The other doctors, dieticians, etc, who work with this program give him high marks also.
Daryl A Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3321 Colorado Blvd, Denton, TX
Take a minute to learn about Daryl A Stewart in this video.
Daryl A Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.