Dr. Daryl L Wieland Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daryl L Wieland?

Butterflies in the midst...

Dr. Wieland is phenomenal. Her approach, her bedside manner, her ability to relay the details of what you can hope to expect before, during and following your surgical procedure is extremely comforting and reassuring. She is pleasant and exacts a level of expertise not easily matched or often seen with other practitioners. And I have seen my fair share of physicians. She explained in depth what would be involved and readily answered all of my questions and concerns. I was at ease with her surgical plan to address and correct my issue and by the time I was heading into surgery she held my full trust in her ability to perform the operation to my satisfaction. I would recommend her easily to friends, family and associates without any reserve or hesitation. While I'm only three days post-op myomectomy and nowhere near the finish line toward full recovery I am optimistic about the future and trust that things will only get better as I continue to heal and get stronger as the days go by.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Daryl L Wieland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.