Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daryll C Dykes
Dr. Daryll C Dykes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Dykes is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center and Regions Hospital. Dr. Dykes has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daryll C Dykes has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Daryll C Dykes has the following 6 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Daryll C Dykes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daryll C Dykes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 22
Dr. Dykes was very caring and to the point and I could tell he genuinely cared about me and how I was feeling. My advice to people possibly having spine surgery is do exactly what you are told to do and you should heal just fine and be strong again. I for one love my back. And never want that awful pain back ever again!I had L4,5 &S1 fused. I have very little restrictions.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dykes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1995
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTwin Cities Spine Center, 913 E 26th St, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Daryll C Dykes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.