Dr. Dasa Gangadhar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dasa Gangadhar?

Best cornea specialist in Kansas!

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I saw Dr. Gangadhar for my dry eye condition in the last year. He gave me some recommendations to manage my condition. I have heard amazing things about him regarding the cornea services he provides including cornea transplants and cataract surgery. I can tell he is invested in his patients as he takes the time to explain your condition, and he is involved in clinic studies for new treatments. I recommend him highly!

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I am a person that has had 20/20 vision all my life until I started needing reading classes in my late 40s. I went to see Dr Gangadhar for an eye problem and subsequent cataract surgery. While dealing with the undiagnosed eye problem Dr Gangadhar was unable to determine what the issue was. After several months of visits and after I showed my frustration he promptly referred me to another eye specialist in a larger city. The eye specialist in the larger city diagnosed the problem in the first 1 hour of our meeting vs. about 8 months of visits with Dr Gangadhar. Cataract surgery was eventually needed and upon completion of the cataract surgery on one eye by Dr Gangadhar, I no longer have 20/20 vision in that eye and it cannot be corrected with glasses and/or contacts. The surgery was a complete botch job and to this day Dr Gangadhar indicates nothing went wrong. Subsequently I went to a different doctor for cataract surgery on the other eye and everything is back to 20/20. Unfortunately all the doctors we have spoken with about cataract surgery indicate the risk is significantly higher to “redo” a cataract surgery so I am stuck with extremely poor vision in one eye. Another item I would like to note, when I went to the eye appointments with Dr Gangadhar alone I believe I received minimal information and he always seemed to be talking down to me. When my husband attended the appointments the information we received was much more in depth and he was willing to spend more time with us during the appointment.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Office staff was professional, caring and effecient, from front desk to physician.

Best Eye Surgeon in Midwest

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr Gangadhar is one of the best corneal surgeons in the midwest. He prevented me from blindness and doesn't sugar coat it. He tells it like it is and what he is able to do for you. His precision is world reknown since I was one of his first success stories, many other doctors from all over came and examined my eyes to learn from his techniques.

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

Have seen Dr Gangadhar for 2 different problems, he took care of both.

Posted on April 14th, 2017