Dr. Dat T Tran Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dat T Tran?

The most frustrating aspect of this office is lack of follow up from office staff (i.e. Getting back to you with test results.)? We have been going to this doctor about four years. We always have to call and initiate our own follow ups on test results. We have found the office staff to be very passive and often engaged in personal conversations with fellow office staff at the time of our visits. A disappointing lack of professionalism exists in this office. An exception to this, however is the PA, Tamara. From our experience, she is the most professional in the office.

Will only see you for one thing per visit. I had an appointment for my knees, but when went in I had the flu. He made me reschedule for my knees.

I have yet to have to wait in the waiting room more than 1t minutes even if I arrive very early. He and his staff are always there to an answers as they can and he not afraid to say "it's more than I know" and send you to a specialist to get answers. He will help you, and make sure you get your answers

Excellent Doctor

Excellent Doctor. Explained everything. My previous doctor did not care about my illnesses.

Dr. Dat Tran's Front Desk Staff

Dr. Dat Tran while he has a fairly good bed-side manner, his Front Desk staff if quite ridged and short fused... they need to remember and realize that patients that come there - HAVE A NEED TO BE THERE and would rather be well, happy, and not been seen be a doctor period! Therefore, their lackadaisical and unfriendly attitude is unacceptable!

Patient for life with him

Love this doctor! Excellent doctor. Took care of problem.

Love this doctor!

A rare gem in this community. Dr. Tran is quite busy because he has many patients. He is busy for a reason because everyone want to see him. He does have other doctors in the office but I prefer to see him. He diagnosed with MS on the first time I saw him. I saw two others doctors prior to coming to him. They clearly didn't know what I had. He got me the help I needed and now I walk normal. The best doctor in the area.

Great doctor

Excellent doctor. He is on the money with regard to his medical knowledge. My previously doctor misdiagnosed me.

Excellent

I am so happy I found him as my doctor!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

We have found Dr. Tran to be a very good doctor. We have had, however, to initiate all followup calls from his office. We have friends that have found the same thing to be true. Perhaps he is getting too many patients, or his staff needs to be instructed better on getting followup information to patients in an efficient and timely manner.

Compassionate

I visited 4 different Internal Medicine Physicians that didn't listen to me and how I was feeling in regards to my health. I was referred to Dr. Tran 5 years ago and from the first visit I found a caring, compassionate Dr. that listened to me and became a partner in my healthcare. It's becoming difficult to find a Physician who still genuinely cares about the patient but Dr. Tran does and he has not lost site of why someone who chooses to be a Dr. does. He cares. His staff is great and he never leaves me or any of his other patients I've seen waiting in the waiting room because he is late. My appointments over the past 5 years are always on time. If you are shopping for a Physician that will become your partner in a road to good health Dr. Tran is the Dr. to visit.