Dr. Dauda A Griffin Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dauda A Griffin?

Worst doctor I have ever seen do NOT visit

This man should not be a doctor. I am relieved to see others have had similar and awful experiences. He was rude and condescending on my furst visit and showed ANNOYANCE when I asked for a 90 day prescription for a simple medication rather than a 30 day so I would have to keep coming back and paying to see him.( similar to other patients). He seemed upset and wrote a 6 month. I had to beg for him to write my anxiety medication which is the only thing that works. (similar to other patients). This office DOES NOT ANSWER calls or return them. When I called to cancel an appointment they did NOT do their job to cancel and I had to fight for months to ge the $50 waived. It gets worse. A year later as a pharmaceutical rep I had to start calling on this office. I brought snacks and coffee and had a scheduled lunch. Dr. Griffith ignored me and treated my TERRIBLY when he saw me! THEN HE HAD AN OFFICE MANAGER CALL ME and cancel my lunch saying "Dr Griffith does not want you to bring lunch for our office..or come in again". This not only was confusing and for no reason, but it was HURTING my career! It was my job to see the other doctors!!! THEN HE HAD ME DISCHARGED!!!!! For no reason! He not only hurt my career, my feelings but now my health!! I was never on any medications until he got me on them and now I could not see ANY doctors in that office for NO REASON???!!! I am still stunned and without my medications after losing my job and not sure where to go to get my medications. I have never been treated like this by a health professional in all my life.

Disappointed that there was no direct correspondence advising he would have another provider seeing his patients for undefined period of time. Fortunately, pleased with new provider.

Very caring and put me right at ease! He spent plenty of time with me and was very thorough.

I saw Dr Griffin once and he added meds that I had previously had a bad reaction to and discontinued my meds for panic attacks. He scheduled a followup appointment a month later. I called several times and faxed him to make him aware of the side effects and he would not respond. The one time he did respond, he told me to give the meds a week. After it was time for my second appointment, Dr Griffin immediately responded to me with obvious annoyment from me calling and faxing his office to communicate the side effects and followup info needed by my insurance carrier. I felt that he had made a negative perception of me and didn't waste time with truly helping me or caring to help me get through my illness. I was immediately discouraged by his response. He is suppose to be in a position to help people not hurt them. I can tell he has been in his pofession for only 3 yrs.

Making an opinion based on no test or minimal observations