Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr MD
Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Russellville, KY, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Nashville, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Tristar Ashland City Medical Center and Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr has 5 locations
1623 Nashville St Ste 104
Russellville, KY 42276
8 City Blvd Ste 300
Nashville, TN 37209
141 Hillcrest Dr
Clarksville, TN 37043
4323 Carothers Pkwy Ste 600
Franklin, TN 37067
Book Online Now
Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr - Posted on November 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr - Posted on November 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr - Posted on October 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr - Posted on October 15th, 2018
Great Dr. and nice man.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr - Posted on June 22nd, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Russellville, KY, in this video.
Dr. Dave A Alexander Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Russellville, KY.