Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dave Khurana MD
Dr. Dave Khurana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Texas City, TX, with other offices in Galveston, TX and Houston, TX (and 4 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Khurana is affiliated with Huntsville Memorial Hospital, University of Texas Medical Branch and Md Anderson Cancer Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Dave Khurana has 7 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Dave Khurana has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Dave Khurana is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dave Khurana - Posted on March 29th, 2010
Dr. Khurana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huntsville Memorial Hospital
University of Texas Medical Branch
Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
12 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Dave Khurana Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dave Khurana's office for more information.
8900 Emmett F Lowry Expy Texas City, TX : (409) 933-0555
400 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX : (409) 772-2222
2200 Nasa Pkwy Houston, TX : (281) 333-2273
1613 E Main St Madisonville, TX : (936) 349-0350
102 Medical Park Ln Huntsville, TX : (936) 294-0971
521 Interstate 45 S Huntsville, TX : (936) 204-5545
2543 Burns Rd Palm Beach Gardens, FL : (561) 627-6454
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dave Khurana, MD - Internal Medicine in Texas City, TX, in this video.
Dr. Dave Khurana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texas City, TX.