Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dave W Koury has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Dave W Koury has the following 10 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Dave W Koury has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Not only was this doctor rude, completely lacking in empathy and bedside manner, and absolutely full to the brim with his own intelligence, it turns out he was also absolutely wrong in his diagnosis, prescription choice, you name it. We got copies of his records, which were totally skewed - as if he was making notes on the other patients in the waiting room with us and mixing everything together. I don't know where he is now, but hopefully it's somewhere with low human interaction.
This is the most inconsiderate doctor I have ever been to. No compassion for his patients and acts more like an FBI agent interrogating you and he had me leaving his office in tears and I just had major surgery a couple weeks prior to his visit by another doctor. If you are looking for a knowledgable and compassionate doctor, this is NOT your doctor. You are better off going to Gadsden, Huntsville or Birmingham for your neurological health concerns.
28 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTJ Health Partners LLC Pulmonology, 310 N L Rogers Wells Blvd, Glasgow, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dave W Koury in this video.
Dr. Dave W Koury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glasgow, KY.