Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Abraham has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Abraham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1970
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. David A Abraham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanford Health Clinic, 929 Central Ave NW, East Grand Forks, MN
Dr. David A Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Grand Forks, MN.