Dr. David A Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Baker?

vestibulitis doctor on Long Island

I currently see Dr. Baker for treatment of vestibulitis. He is excellent but currently (in 2011) only has office hours on Monday afternoons.

A life saver

Doctgor Baker was the first doctor to correctly diagnose my vestibulitis after seeing several other doctors. In fact, my OB sent me to him. He worked with me through many trial & error treatments. He is kind and patient and I was very fortunate to have found him. I moved last year and miss him terribly. My current doctor has admitted that she has learned some new things from him to incorporate into her practice. You may wait a bit in the office but he's worth every minute.