- 39 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- 11 comments
- 2 specialties
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Birnbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 5 of 23
If you have any ongoing medical needs you'd be better off with someone else who is better about follow through and follow up with patients. He left his practice and left me without proper follow up with my home health care and my infusion needs and no port care and supplies. Be careful with this man and keep on top of your own medical care.
I didnt like his firm rudess. I told him i have had a long time oain in my lower right side back to my hip and leg. So he stands up press really hard on my lower back. He asked me if it hurt well yes it did when he was pushing very hard on my lower back. He told me what was causing the pain and gave me muscal relaxers and told me to put ice on it. He didnt order any test to see what was wrong. I so dont like this doctor at all.
39 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid A Birnbaum Md, 6900 W MILLEN Dr, Hobbs, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Birnbaum in this video.
Dr. David A Birnbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobbs, NM.