Dr. David A Bray Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David A Bray Jr?

ok so i can go on forever about dr david bray jr. And his sweet staff that go out of there way to please there patients. Like going to the office on there days off just to explain every detail of the surgery, he even took the time to visit me after surgery it made me feel like he was family. his sweet wife works with him in the office and made me feel at ease by giving me hug as i was saying good bye. This is a outstanding dr with a wonderful staff you will see!

very good dr.

very good dr took the time to explain every detail, i had no wait and the staff was so nice to me. I thought i would be less of a patient because my medical is paying, but they gave me excellent service. Ill let you all know how the surgery goes! Soon...

Dr. David A Bray Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.