Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Brinton
Dr. David Brinton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Brinton is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. David Brinton has the following 3 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 23 (after being missed diagnosed for over 10 years) and had to have fibroid's removed at 25. My previous doctor was like family and I trusted him completely however he moved out of state and I was forced to find another doctor. Given my history I was extremely afraid and distrusting of new doctors. When I meet Dr. Brinton he was patient and understanding, he took the time to explain things to me and told me what to expect moving forward. I felt like I was his only patient and he truly cared about me and my needs. He is an amazing doctor.
Dr. Brinton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak
Royal Oak 28 Years
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
41 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. David Brinton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsADVANCE REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE AND SURGERY, 4190 Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Brinton in this video.
Dr. David Brinton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.