Have you seen David A Brinton?

Gentle and Kind

I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 23 (after being missed diagnosed for over 10 years) and had to have fibroid's removed at 25. My previous doctor was like family and I trusted him completely however he moved out of state and I was forced to find another doctor. Given my history I was extremely afraid and distrusting of new doctors. When I meet Dr. Brinton he was patient and understanding, he took the time to explain things to me and told me what to expect moving forward. I felt like I was his only patient and he truly cared about me and my needs. He is an amazing doctor.

I am a first time patient and I waited just about an hour to be seen.

The Best

A kind, patient, and very knowledgable doctor. Got me pregnant at 40 after other doctors told me to give up. Highly recommend!

Dr B and his staff are just like family! I would not want any other doctor to take care of me!

Dr Brinton is my second fertility doctor. Hands down, moving to his practice was the best decision. He is thorough with his explanations, caring and devoted to all patients. The staff is awesome too!!! I'm so glad I left a huge practice to come here!

Opinion/Surgery

When I met with Dr. Brinton he was so kind and compassionate. He spent an hour with me going over my MRI pictures. He did my surgery and did an awesome job. You don't find Dr's like this anymore.

Dr B is the best

Dr Brinton as well as his staff are exceptional in all areas !! Dr Brinton has also pioneered a lot of procedures designed to reduce discomfort and speed healing and he genuinely cares about you as a person you are never treated like just a patient there ..... Will never go anywhere else for OB/GYN issues !!!! I've been his patient for over 15 years

Dr Brinton was available for consultation by phone and in his office prior to my surgery. We had discussed a certain procedure and when he began the surgery he discovered my body was very small inside. Instead of just changing the type of surgery he went ahead as we had discussed (vaginally rather than thru abdomen) even though it was a much longer surgery. I will be forever grateful for his willingness to retain the options we had decided on. I have never had a second thought since.

David A Brinton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.