Dr. David Campbell Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Campbell?

Charged me even though he did no exam!!!!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor! Kicked me out because I was taking too much of his time...actually said "I have other patients" and I have no diagnosis for your child Sprayed numbing agent in her nose without even telling me what he was doing and left room! My daughter was terrified had no idea (nor did I) what he just did to her! When he came back I told him to slow down please and explain what u intend to do to my child before doing it. I think this offended him, I asked for refund he refused! Remind you he never examined her!!!!! Use great caution with this guy My story is so true id be willing to take lie detector to prove it!

Do not go here!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I would not suggest Dr. Campbell. The wait is horrible. I spent an hour and a half, they billed my insurance over 700.00 dollars for one visit and they never diagnosed my problem. I will never go there again1

Posted on July 26th, 2016