Dr. David Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Fuller?

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Hands of god,excellent doctor cares very much about his patients

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I had a very major open arm injury and was transported to the nearest hosp. (Wilingboro)I was taken to the OR to stop the arterial bleeding and the wound was closed. The Doc that did the initial treatment told me to see Dr Fuller ASAP.Dr Fuller repaired my arm and made it functional again. He is a no nonsense as a matter of kind of guy that gets results.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I came to Dr. Fuller for a second opinion. Although I still needed surgery to release my compressed ulnar nerve, he was able to offer me a much more minimally invasive procedure than my other doctor. Surgery went very well and I have had good results from the procedure. I didn't even need physical therapy afterwards. I would recommend Dr. Fuller.

Posted on August 31st, 2010

It has been four days since surgery and we are still waiting for a call from him to go over what the limitations are and why hand is still numb/asleep. Have left five messages and talked to three different people who all assured me that someone would get back to me that day and here we are another day with no call. So in total it I have wasted my time on 8 calls and will be calling them again at 2 pm. Very concerned about hand and level of care.

Posted on October 29th, 2017