Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Gentile
Dr. David A Gentile, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rocky Point, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and General Practice. Dr. Gentile is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital and Highland Hospital of Rochester. Dr. Gentile has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Gentile has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. David A Gentile has the following 4 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 5 of 18
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gentile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Strong Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid A Gentile Do, 797 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY
Dr. David A Gentile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Point, NY.