Dr. David A Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Goldman?

Top Eye Doc with excellent staff, on-time, and well-prepared.

Dr Goldman and his staff are very professional and friendly. I would recommend Dr Goldman to all my friends.

Wonderful experience

After I spent a lot of money for laser cataract surgery, the other surgeon ruined my eyes. I couldn't see well with or without glasses, had tons of light sensitivity, and was miserable. The doctor just kept giving me eye drops. I saw Dr. Goldman who instantly knew what was wrong - the lens was implanted in the wrong place and my iris was torn. Less than a week after surgery with Dr. Goldman I could see well again and my eyes felt normal again. I only wish I'd had him for my original surgery. A great bedside manner and a great reputation my doctor up north had heard him speak at a meeting.

Great doctor!

I'm so happy Dr. Goldman decided to open his own practice! Now I barely wait 30 seconds before I'm called back and he's still wonderful. I only have one eye and was very nervous to have surgery. Dr. Goldman made me very calm and his cataract surgery was perfect - I'm now 20/20 without glasses!

Great change!!!

I'm so happy Dr. Goldman started his own practice. I didn't wait more than 30 seconds before being called back and he still takes wonderful care of me. I only have one eye and his cataract surgery turned out perfectly. I'm now 20/20 without glasses and I used to always use them before.

Dr. David A Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.