Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Goodman has the following 1 specialty
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Laser Surgery
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Nasal Polyps
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Bell's Palsy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Showing 3 of 3
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. David A Goodman - Posted on September 12th, 2016
34 Years Experience
Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools
Graduated in 1984
Dr. David A Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFern Creek General Surgery, 4140 Ferncreek Dr Ste 601, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. David A Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.