Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Gordon
Dr. David A Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Easton, PA . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Urology. Dr. Gordon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
32 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. David A Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Gordon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.