Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Hardy
Dr. David A Hardy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with VA St. Louis Health Care System - John Cochran Division. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Hardy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hardy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. David A Hardy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Hardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.