Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Hatch
Dr. David A Hatch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Urology and Urology. Dr. Hatch is affiliated with Sherman Hospital, Rml Specialty Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. Dr. Hatch has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Hatch has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Urology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David A Hatch has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. David A Hatch has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David A Hatch is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My daughter has a rare kidney condition that was diagnosed by Dr. Hatch. At least seven doctors at another prominent children's hospital looked at it before Dr. Hatch and none of them knew what it was. I think that says a lot about his knowledge in his area of expertise. He always puts us at ease and follows up when he says he will. We highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hatch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. David A Hatch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLoyola Ambulatory Surgery Center, 1S224 Summit Ave Ste 201, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Dr. David A Hatch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.