Have you seen Dr. David A Hirsh?

Fantastic gynecologist

Dr. Hirsh is incredibly knowledgable, honest, respectful, and patient as a doctor, and especially as a male gynecologist. I came into his office with a lot of questions, and he patiently answered them all. He never made me feel like our appointments were rushed. Most importantly, he respected my decisions and opinions on what I felt most comfortable with for my body and health. Would absolutely recommend him as a doctor to any friend.

Amazing doctor!

I think Dr Hirsh is an amazing doctor, and I feel very lucky to be his patient. He cares about his patients a lot and how they feel. I had another ob-gyn, and one day, because I was bleeding and having pain, they scheduled a same-day appointment with Dr. Hirsh. I wish I had met him earlier. His diagnosis was spot-on, and I started recovering right after we started the treatment. (I had pain for 3 months and my previous ob-gyn didn't figure out where the problem was) My husband and I had questions and he answered all of them and tried to make sure we feel comfortable. I strongly recommend him.

OUTSTANDING

I have been a patient of Dr. Hirsh for 14 years. He is my first recommendation for any woman seeking a great primary care provider.All friends and family members who go to him are amazed by his compassion and intelligence and team based patient care.I only wish all doctors were as awesome as Dr. Hirsh. Thank goodness he is a Harvard Medical School Associate Professor.

Dr. David A Hirsh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.