Dr. David Katz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Katz?

Excellent Physician

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Katz saw my son recently for what appears to be Mono, although it needs to be confirmed once antibodies are developed. Both my son and I really liked him. He spent a considerable amount of time with us and my son has been faithfully following all of the directions he received from Dr. Katz, including excellent nutritional intake and making good food choices. We do not have our follow-up until next week, so I cannot rate excellent yet. Same with the accurate diagnosis.

Best Pediatrician!

Posted on September 24th, 2008

Dr. Katz is an awesome pediatrician. He was my pediatrician growing up and was my son's also. I had to relocate due to my husbands military obligation. I wish I could take Dr. Katz with me because he is a wonderful pediatrician. Dr. Katz is very personal, knowledgeable, caring and professional. He follows up on your child's well being. If could give him 10 stars I would!

Posted on April 15th, 2015