Dr. David Lowry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lowry?

Above and beyond

Posted on March 12th, 2015

We made the switch to Dr. Lowry when my son was 6 months old after moving to Platte City. Our first visit with him was pretty basic & quick. Which hey I'm all about quick because that means we are lucky nothing is wrong. But I'm writing this because I learned today he is a dr who is willing to go above and beyond the call. My son hit his head and split his brow. I called the office at 5:30 & to my surprise got an answer from the dr himself. I explained the situation & sent him a picture. He literally met me at his office ten minutes later AFTER hours. This is a rare quality. I was so pleased to have my baby evaluated and glued up. We probably didn't have to see a dr but it gave me peace of mind which is priceless.

We love Dr. Lowry!

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Lowry our pediatrician since my first daughter was born. We drive from Liberty to Platte City to see him. He has always been great to us. It is nice to go to an office where you know that you will see the same doctor each time and know you can get your child in same day if they are sick. He has even gone as far as giving me his cell number on the weekend if I was concerned.

Posted on February 10th, 2014

My kids love Dr. Lowry! We have been going to him since Heartland Clinic of Platte City opened.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Horrible excuse for a human being, not only was he incredibly rude and cut me off(repeatedly) while explaining why I was there, he man handled my daughter while on my lap, scaring her and then was angry at her for crying! Isuspect he is a Dr for the money, but why he is a pediatrician is beyond me....iI would visit the e.r. before I would bring my child back to him....STAY AWAY FROM THIS MONSTER!

Absolutely NOT

Posted on April 8th, 2013

The two times we went to him (our regular Doc, Riggs, wasn't available) he would not/could not make eye contact, was dismissive of my concerns (kiddo had chronic bronchitis) and frankly, a bit rude. No idea WHY he is in pediatrics. My kid (who thinks Dr's are cool and wants to be one) started crying when he examined him. His bedside manner is horrible. Maybe he should be in a lab someplace where he does not have to deal with people.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I find his bedside manner to be very rude. Twice I had him tell me rude comments. I will no longer take my children to him or recommend him to anyone else.

Posted on November 18th, 2011

As good of a doctor's visit as a doctor's visit can be.

Posted on May 30th, 2017