Dr. David A Martin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Martin Jr?

Courteous and always takes the time needed to discuss any issues. Dr. Martin and his staff are actively involved in my care and are always only a phone call away. I cannot say enough about David Martin and his nurses, office leaders and assistants, and even about those that take his calls. Clearly enjoys his profession and is willing to go above and beyond a regular doctor's obligations to make his patients feel comfortable and as healthy as possible.

Wonderful, caring doctor

Dr. Martin is a wonderful doctor. I am very nervous and have white coat syndrome. He knows this and takes up time in his busy schedule to reassure me. My husband is a patient too. We would reccommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor. His office is sometimes awful to get through on the phone, but that isn't his fault. It's either busy or ringing off the hook! And one of the things mu husband and I both like best is we can see him when we're sick! We don't have to wait "until next week!"

COPD