Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mcclusky
Dr. David Mcclusky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mcclusky is affiliated with St Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center, Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital and Magic Valley Reg Med Ctr, Twin Falls, Id. Dr. Mcclusky has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mcclusky has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcclusky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center
Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
Magic Valley Reg Med Ctr, Twin Falls, Id
St Benedict's Family Medical Center
St Lukes Magic Valley Rmc
Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Atlanta Medical Center
Dr. David Mcclusky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMagic Valley Surgery Clinic, 775 Pole Line Rd W, Twin Falls, ID
Dr. David Mcclusky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.