Dr. David Miller Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Miller?

Fabulous diagnostion!

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Miller entered the room and had a gentleness about him. He listened to everything I said, I went to Mayo for Migraine help and vertigo, imbalance, dizziness, and daily falling . I was quite sure I had a stroke but 6 neurologists could find nothing ? Three days of testing produced the comment from one doctor " that I appeared to be a very healthy woman that has Migraines". My neurologist sent me to Dr. Miller. He listened, answered my questions, asked me about my adventure trying to find out what was causing all these odd things to happen and explained things I had read on the internet. We talked for about 1 1/2 hours. He did a few simple tests and felt I had had a stroke in my brain stem. Another half hour of discussion and said he would talk to my team of Dr. S and they would determine what if anything needed to be taken care of them. He was kind, patient, professional, and honest. If he wasn't sure he said so. He found the stroke I was sure happened 5 years ago. Suddenly my 1000 piece puzzle all fell into place. I was so glad I had the opportunity to be one of his patients.

Amazing

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

Dr. Miller has been nothing but amazing with my mother. He makes her feel like a human being and not a just a case.

Posted on July 18th, 2015