Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I went to Dr. Moore for a lot of years but finally I just couldn't handle his staff anymore. They are rude, crude and frankly, just brats! Dr. Moore is so sweet once you get behind closed doors but between trying to make an appointment to their liking and the staff's rude attitude, it wasn't worth. I was a patient for 7 years! I realized I don't need to be treated like an issue to them and I have found a doctor and clinic that is friendly, nice and makes the experience bearable. I would never suggest this doctor because of the staff. Horrible, Terrible, Rude, Snotty and mostly, very, very unprofessional.
Dr. Moore is ok ! But people beware his staff Is horrible!. I have never been so belittled and humiliated in my life. When u are in the waiting room u can hear his staff gossiping about patiens. Forget the hipaa act they could care less. Just like they could care less about u and your well being! I can believe dr, Moore will keep staff like that. Anita should go eat some more donuts and stick to her job in billing. The moral to this story is. IF U WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE CRAP AND GO TO A DR THAT IS ONLY THERE FOR THE MONEY AND TO RUN A PILL MILL WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR! I would rate them a -10 but they don't have that option.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
37 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1976
Dr. David Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1002 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Moore in this video.
Dr. David Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.