Dr. David Moss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Moss?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Moss is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients who intrusts in him greatly

Best orthopedic doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I have been through many knee surgeries with other physicians and I figured I would try another route. I came to doctor Moss through referrals. I have to say he is by far the best I've been to. His staff was great got me right in. I had surgery with dr. Moss and it was fantastic. By far the best experience I've had!

Calm and compassionate

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr Moss is a lovely man and good surgeon. He takes his time with you and explains whatever you want to know in an easy manner. Had surgery with him in the past and was very satisfied with the experience. Last visit to his office I was in and out in 35 MINUTES at mid morning. I'd recommend hin

Great Surgeon Who Cares

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr Moss is very professional and cares about your recovery after surgery. He will make sure you are 100% before you are ready to continue your normal activities.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Dr. Moss is very pleasant while maintaining professionalism. The most important thing is that he listens.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr Moss has a gentle way and is very knowledgeable about his specialty. He outlined options for treatment and let us decide the route that we wanted to take.

Unimpressed

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. Moss was uninterested in the care and treatment of my ailment. He had a textbook mind and handling of my care. I no longer have a problem because I found a doctor that could diagnose a physical ailment. He is the epitome of someone that went into his business for the money and not to make a difference. If you need painkillers and can afford to take never ending time out of work he is the "doctor" for you.

Great Doctor Who Cares For The Pain We Go Through

Posted on October 27th, 2013

I had surgery with dr moss and everything went great! I'm just going through the normal post surgery discomfort. I have a lot of pain...I guess everyone heals different! He makes me feel comfortable and cares about making sure I'm good before doing any activity I'm not suppose to do.

Caring Doctor!

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I had surgery with Dr. Moss and he is very caring with his patients. He seems very knowledgeable, friendly and of course caring. He recommends the right things and makes sure you are 100% before getting on with your everyday life. Thanks

Incredibly gifted surgeon

Posted on March 1st, 2013

3 time patient

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Dr. Moss is caring, explains everything , is willing to answer all questions asked. I have 5 friends that also visit Dr. Moss. I have not heard one negative remark from their visits, or their surgeries by Dr. Moss.

Posted on September 6th, 2017