Dr. David A Newman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David A Newman?

BEWARE!!!!!

Dr David Newman heard my 4 month old daughters lungs n asked if we were smoking around her. She have a cold and rapidly got worse. He never told us she was getting a cold or that he heard anything. BEWARE of this dr. N my early intervention worker even said she didn't like him either n her son went there too. She said she got into fight with him. Dr David Newman isn't a good dr to go to.

Try the females in his office instead

This guy is an egotist. he is very arrogant. Loves to suck up money by not prescribing antibiotics and playing the "lets wait and see" game and its your child that suffers as he collects multiple copays. The female doctors in the office are amazing, just steer clear of the Newmans

Dr. David Newman is Wonderful with my Kids!

I changed my pedi a couple months ago after the birth of my daughter, and have never been so happy. Dr. Newman is amazing! He is so nice and such a great listener. When my son was really sick this winter he worked with us through every step, and called us several times to check-in. We are incredibly grateful for all of his support.

Dr. David Newman realy cares about my children!

I have a 5 years old, 18 and 4 months old children, I'm always at the Doctors office, as you can imagine, my 18 month old was hospitalized 3 times. I'm realy thankfull for Dr. Newman for his quick response, even at the hospital I did not have any waiting time, because Dr. Newman did arrange everything prior my arrivel. Follow-up? He was calling me on Christmas Eve to check on my son, can you imagine how surprised I was? Waiting time at the office... If I'm on time, 5-10 minutes!! But if I' late... 10-30 minutes, fair enough! Love the staff!!! Love Dr. Newman!

Dr David Newman shares a practice with his father. I initally chose him from friends recommendations and because of the education and training him and his father have in the medical field. Thought friends of mine liked him I butted head with him. I felt like he never listened to me and the issues I brought to him about my son. I diagreed with him trying to take my son off of a medication he did not prescibe and for a condition he was not seeing my son for!!! The final issue that I had, which pushed me to a new pediatrician was when I came to him for the third time about a complaint my son was having, him telling me he was fine, he gaving me an attitude and telling me to go get another opinion then. Aggravated, I changed pediatricians, got her opinion, she referred me to a specialist and my son ended up needing surgery for something Dr Newman told me was "fine" three times! I am much happier with our new doctor and am glad I did not listen to him and went with my maternal instincts!