- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. David Norris?
Highly experienced dermatologist ; excellent clinical diagnosis skills
Posted on September 13th, 2012
1) One of the best, if not *the* best clinicaldermatologists at the Univ. of Colorado Med. School 2) Excellent at spotting and diagnosing potentially harmful skin problems and distinguishing between them and benign skin lesions 3) Do not be surprised if he is attended by 3 or 4 MD students while he examsyou; part of his job is to train new dermatologists (medical school environment);4) Wait times after check in can be 30 - 40minutes but he is worth the wait in my opinion.5) Schedule appointments well in advance if possible since the UCH derm clinic has a heavypatient load.
Posted on August 21st, 2010
I had been to 3 dermatologists prior to Dr. Norris and felt that none of them were very comprehensive in their approach. I felt like Dr. Norris took the time to explain things, do the necessary tests, and take the time to discuss my problem.
needs to explain more to the patient
Posted on May 5th, 2010
I was the patient with a rash. I came with my husband. He came in the room and talked to my husband almost the whole time! It was strange. He did diagnose Me which was great but He did a poor job in explaing what I had. It seemed that since He knew, I shouldn't question him.It was uncomfortable.
Posted on August 20th, 2017
Posted on November 18th, 2015
Dr. David Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides