Dr. David A Petersen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David A Petersen?

Never have I met a man such as Dr. Petersen. I am very grateful for his knowledge and just overall amazing patient care.

Excellent Ortho/Surg.

Had severe injury to ulnar nerve & wrist. He is a true professional & I have back my quality of life, thanks to his surgery skills.

Ortho/Surg

A Outstanding Ortho/Surg.Quality of life restored after his ulnar nerve reposition procedure

While I liked and trusted Dr. Petersen enough to have him perform 3 surgeries on me, all 3 of those procedures have, unfortunately, been re-done by other doctors in another facility. I'm not sure if it is a patient or physician issue. He was, though, a very nice person.

Dr. Petersen treated me for a severly fractured ankle and broken leg many years ago. My injuries were severe enough that I am totally disabled. Dr. Petersen is very caring, professional and takes all the time his patients need with him. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends with total confidence! In my opinion you will not find a better Orthopedic Surgeon!

Dedicated, Professional, Empathetic and Innovative

Dr. David Petersen typifies the orthopedic surgeon in the greatest sense. He is kind, honest, encouraging and a doctor to whom you don't think twice about putting your life in his hands. His demeanor is friendly but sincerely professional. Dr. Petersen's character is above reproach. He is absolutely competent and confident. He is second to no one in my book when rated on character, bedside manner and in his motivation to be one of the finest orthopedic surgeons in our country.

Dr. Petersen was outstanding. He can be brutally honest, which is a good thing really. He takes time to explain everything he expects to do for you in understandable terms. He makes direct eye contact with you and makes you feel as if you're talking with a friend. It's been 3 years since my procedure and I feel great! I highly recommend Dr. Petersen.

Dr. David A Petersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.