Dr. David Rosenfield Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Rosenfield?

Unprofessional

Posted on January 29th, 2011

I recently called off-hours (7:30 am on a Saturday) due to an illness. The doctor called me back within 30 minutes of leaving a message with the answering service but I missed the call. There was no voicemail so I called the number back. I got a lecture from the doctor with him stating "I told you not to call me back at home and that is exactly what you did!" The attitude was completely unacceptable, in my opinion. There was no voicemail and I was simply trying to get some help from my doctor. I may be naive but I thought our doctor's job is to take care of us. If you don't want people calling you at home, get a restricted number. I can't think of anything worse that being sick and then belittled on top of it. It may have been a bad day on his part but bedside manner is definitely part of the job.I will be looking for a new primary care physician as this one either has a God-complex or just doesn't care about his patients.

Posted on April 6th, 2017