Dr. David Sandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sandler?

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Very patient and listens very well. He performed my cardio-cryo ablation and the result have been wonderful. Very helpful and great follow up. Would recommend to anyone.

Experience of Doctor Visit

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Very nice, very personable, explained things well, was in no hurry, listened to all my [many] questions and answered clearly. Was up front with statistics and his own experience. Very friendly, and very knowledgable.

Best doctor!

Posted on September 12th, 2009

I can honestly say that Dr. Sandler and his nurses are the best that I have ever had and unfortunately I have had many doctors. They care about you as a person and not just somebody that they are trying to get in and out of their office. I am a very young patient with atrial fibrillation and he has been determined to "fix" this so I can have a fairly normal energy level and heart rhythm. I appreciate him and his wonderful nurses greatly! I trust them completely and would recommend them to any of my loved ones.

Patient Transfer x 2

Posted on September 3rd, 2008

Both my son and I transferred to Dr Sandler from Canada. I was pleased with the care and services he provided....unfortunately from what I have heard, he is no longer with the institute. We are now seeking a new doc.

a/fib

Posted on September 2nd, 2008

several cardio versions no help got 1 ablasion scheduled for another getting tired of this need a speedy fix

Posted on December 4th, 2017