Dr. David A Schiff Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David A Schiff?

I saw Dr. Schiff for an initial consult on Wed. By Saturday I was in extreme pain. Called the after-hours line. 2 1/2 hours later with no call back, I called again and got his nurse. I was crying on the phone I was in so much pain and she told me to put heat/cold on my back. I ended up in the ER that night for a pain shot. The next day (Sun) I called to update Dr. Schiff. Going through the nurse again, I got a call back from Schiff. He was at the lake and told me he would try and get an MRI scheduled asap. As Monday was Labor Day, I did not receive a call until Tuesday 9am when a chipper nurse called and asked how I was. I told her I was no longer a patient of a doctor who can't take 10 minutes out of his weekend to help a patient that is suffering. I am likely having surgery the herniation is so bad. Terrible.

Couldn't be bothered...

He actually *sighed* when he asked me a question and I had something to show him rather than just give him a quick yes or no. He was not interested in the whole picture. Just wanted to show me my xrays, order tests and get me out. I was there for neck pain, so when I told him about my jaw problem, in case it was related, he cut me off. Again cut me off when I ask him about my tennis elbow.

So Far...very pleased

I came to Dr. Schiff, referred by my Rheumatologist. I was in excruciating pain..he was very patient to me yet very thorough and informative. He left the office to call/counsel with my Rheumatologist about my condition. He definitely spent time with me... I have an epidural scheduled and I pray it also goes well!!!

DO NOT GO!

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!! told me the pain was in my head and that nothing was wrong!! arrogant, bad attiude and no bedside manner whatsoever. do not go!

Not pleased

Arrogant doctor. Did not give me other options for treatment. Had to find out through other doctors not in this firm. Too many patients in office. Quick turn over. It's about money. Top doctors in office refuse to take medicare or keep patients as they move into later years with medicare.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Schiff did an excellent job diagnosing and treating my lower back pain. He and his staff were very professional and caring.

If you have a spine problem and want to resolve without surgery, this is the doctor to see.

No Concern

Bottom Line. It's about money. Too many patients, too many staff members, not enough attention and time per patient.I was left many times without pain management and was unable to function or work.The doctor couldn't wait to pawn me off on to another doctor. *next*His nurse should not be a nurse. I will never step foot back in this office ever.