Dr. David A Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Shapiro?

Clear explanations, engaging, skilled

He called the night before, asked insightful questions. When being prepped, he explained everything that was happening to me an why, so that I would be comfortable. Usually I get sore afterwards from the endotracheal tube, but I felt great afterwards. He was very personable.

An amazing anesthesiologist!

He did my sedation for an upper endoscopy today. Made me feel very comfortable and reassured that my life was in good hands. Thorough in explaining what will happen and will answer any questions. He's very nice and seems like an overall great guy. Definately would recommend to anyone in need of a good anesthesiologist.