Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Siegel
Dr. David A Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Siegel has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. David A Siegel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Not happy with the way payments are handle. This is 2014 and he doesn't except payment over the phone by credit cards!!! HE WANTS HIS MONEY BUT ONLY ON HIS TERMS. Pays someone to work out of their home pays them minimum wage and no overhead for him !!! Do not like this way of running a business especially a medical business!!
Dr. David A. Siegel and his TEAM @ the Comprehensive Rehab Unit (CRU) @ Sarasota Memorial Hospital were instrumental in my ongoing recovery following a major craniotomy (brain surgery). They provided excellent personalized genuine care to me while pushing me to improve on a daily basis.Dr. David A. Siegel is a very caring doctor who takes his work seriously yet can be down to earth and encouraging and humorous with his patients. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to head up my rehab.
Dr. Siegel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid A Siegel Md, 8003 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Siegel in this video.
Dr. David A Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.