Dr. David A Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Stewart?

He the single most arrogant, dispassionate,dismissive and aloof "Md." I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. After a substantial wait time of 45 min of wait time was a waste trip and waste of my time. Arrogant, a person who talks at you, not to you, appears to have anger issues. He intimadatescand bullies his patients.Has no bedside manners, talks @ you, not to you, and is very abrasive to the point of verbally abusive. Never allows you to talk, but will dominate the conversation. Thinks everybody is a drug addict.

Poor Communication Skills and Bedside Manners

Source of pain

I have been most impressed by Dr. Stewart's approach to identify the source of my pain. Based on that, my care is not just try-a-pill approach. great staff. Thanks to all.

Zero Stars If I Could....

Dr.David Stewart (referred to for pain Management) is the single most arrogant, dispassionate,dismissive and aloof "Md." I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. After a substantial wait time,I was put in a room. When Dr. Stewart rushed into the room in his multicolored pinstriped suit,he says "what's up man?" Before I get 2 words out he proclaimed that I required no treatment and mocked my MRI documenting my lumbar area."PT and no medication" was his "Treatment Plan" I said i respectfully disagreed/asked for refund and it was denied. STAY AWAY!

Happy

I'm the first person to fire a Dr if not satisfied , Dr Stewart was polite , he listen carefully to my symptoms , he was not in a rush or seem to dismiss my pain or concern , he decided what was the best pain med for me ,and I agree , I was satisfied and pleased ,The nurses are caring and kind ,and do want to see us patients get better , my waiting time was about 15-20 minutes which was reasonable , The two co-pay I was not to please but I could live with , I take my realtionship with my Dr very serious , if I'm not treated with respect or compassion I will fire the Dr I will complain not just give a bad review ,happy I had a good experience ,

You have been the best Doctor...I really don't know what I would do without Dr Stewart..Always so kind and makes me feel important...Dr Stewart doesn't EVER tell u where you pain is ..You tell him where you hurt he gives you a exam and schedules what ever needs to be to make you feel better..Dr Stewart deserves the Dr of the world award...

I have been a patient of Dr Stewart for about 3 years. I have also seen nurse practitioner Karen. Both Karen and Dr Stewart have been very professional and caring. Karen worked very hard with an insurance problem and got an expensive medication approved for me. You can forget about manipulating them or gaming the system. They have heard all the excuses and can't be cajoled into prescribing more medication you don't need or can't manage. You can't get narcotics early or more than prescribed. Lose your pills or the dog ate your Rx will get you new prescription at your next visit. Epidural injections are pain free and effective, unlike anothe Dr I have seen. This is not a pill mill but rather a legitament pain management clinic. I would recommend Dr Stewart for chronic pain management.

Great Doctor, Excellent Staff

I have been seeing Dr. Stewart for 10 years. He has helped me greatly over the years. He does not push medication and is cautious to avoid over prescribing medication, but he does give you enough medication to make the pain bearable.

Dr. Stewart is super nice. He took the time to really understand my pain, comfort me, and help me manage my pain. Being only 25 most doctors made jokes about my pain and made me feel insignificant, but not Dr. Stewart. I would definitely recommend him to anyone experiencing chronic pain. While you have to pay 2 copays which I don't like. It's definitely worth it because he is very caring and so are all the nurses.

He doesn't belong in the "professional" building.

I'm shocked he has any patients that see him. He is hateful and the most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. He shouldn't even be allowed to have MD by his name. He talks at you and expects you to sit there and not say a word and when you do try, he told me to just shut my mouth because he has heard it all and that this was a one way conversation. Don't waste your time seeing him.

Wasted trip

I waited past my appointment time to be seen even though I was early to arrive. The doctor rushed through the exam and made a quick determination I didn't need any treatment at that point! He seemed to be more concerned that his tie was straight and his shoes weren't scuffed than my well being. What a wasted trip to see this "doctor"!

Dr. Stewart has been excellent. I have a rare degenerative bone condition and, after a car accident caused further injury to my spine, I was referred to him for pain management. He read up on my condition and gave me straight answers about my spine. He keeps me updated on the degeneration and doesn't speak down to me. He has given me a range of non-invasive surgical and non-narcotic pain management options. I'm very happy with my care.