Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Stone has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Stone was awesome! If I still resided in Michigan, he would still be my OB/Gyn.
I have been a patient of Dr Stone for over 18 years, he has delivered two of my children and can't wait till he delivers my third child! He has always taken care of any and all of my female health concerns and would not entrust my body to anyone else. Dr Stone actually cares for all of his patients and spends the extra time with you making sure all of your concerns and or questions are answered before moving on to another patient. I have recommended Him to friends and family, and will continue to do so as long as he is in practice. If you are in search of a great gynecologist and you are reading this review, please make an appointment today with Dr David A. Stone; immediately as you will (Not) regret it!!!!! God Bless.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. David A Stone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.