Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Stone
Dr. David A Stone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. Dr. Stone has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Stone has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I was recommended by friends in town who have Dr. Stone as their doctor. I found their perception of him correct. He sounded very knowledgeable in his field and appeared very trustworthy. I like the fact that he doesn't order tests unless they're necessary. I've had doctors in the past who have ordered so many tests that I question their motive. My examination was very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!
been seeing a heart doctor in Nashville for over 20 years with my heart condition. looking for a new heart doctor here in Naples, for some reason I chose him. however on my initial visit with dr. stone, he was very dismissive with me, without ever looking at my records from my original heart doctor, yet telling me there wasn't anything wrong with my heart. He never did any tests of any kind or examined me. just sit "across the room" totally without any bedside manners at all, especially for a new patient. I never went back.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. David A Stone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNaples Heart Institute, 399 9th St NW Ste 300, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Stone in this video.
Dr. David A Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.