Dr. David Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Stone?

Very Pleased

Posted on May 5th, 2017

I was recommended by friends in town who have Dr. Stone as their doctor. I found their perception of him correct. He sounded very knowledgeable in his field and appeared very trustworthy. I like the fact that he doesn't order tests unless they're necessary. I've had doctors in the past who have ordered so many tests that I question their motive. My examination was very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!

not happy

Posted on August 13th, 2016

been seeing a heart doctor in Nashville for over 20 years with my heart condition. looking for a new heart doctor here in Naples, for some reason I chose him. however on my initial visit with dr. stone, he was very dismissive with me, without ever looking at my records from my original heart doctor, yet telling me there wasn't anything wrong with my heart. He never did any tests of any kind or examined me. just sit "across the room" totally without any bedside manners at all, especially for a new patient. I never went back.

Dr. David Stone, an evaluation

Posted on June 15th, 2016

This doctor has to be the Olympic gold medalist of heart specialists. I've been to several with real serious stuff, and he is in a class of excellence by himself.

Highly Recommend

Posted on April 5th, 2013

This doctor is very knowledgeable, polite, and professional. He really took the time to explain my condition to me. Very empathetic and patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Posted on November 26th, 2017