Dr. David West Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David West?

Bad Doctor and Bad Attitude

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I went to see this guy for shoulder problems. XRAYS and MRIs were done. This Doctor's conclusion was it was just arthritis. Pushed for giving me a shot for pain. I insisted this would do nothing, that I wanted to fix what is wrong. He got very animated and almost walked out on me angrily. I finally agreed to the shot. 2 days later I was hurting again. He said pain relief would last for weeks. I decided to get a second opinion from ortho surgeon at Vanderbilt, Dr. Kuhn. He stated my labrum was torn, my upper bicep was shredded, and that the arthritis was particularly bad at AC joint and a cut into the bone to provide more of a gap may be needed. He strongly recommended surgery. Had the surgery, he found an inch long shard of cartilage floating loose in my shoulder and everything else was as he had determined prior to surgery. Dr. West was massively wrong, his attitude was argumentative and hostile, and I got the impression he didn't bother to examine the test images. The clinic, furthermore, is totally tailored to suit work comp insurance cases tilted in favor of the insurance and against the patients. My case was not work comp related but I recognized all the signs and how paperwork was designed. If you are a work comp patient stay the heck away from this guy and this clinic. This guy is a complete jerk and a hack.

Dr is very rude won't listen needs license revoked

Posted on January 24th, 2017

I don't know where this dr came from but he needs professional help not sure if he has license and how he became a dr

Very Unprofessional!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Horrible! Rude, disrespectful, worst than before surgery! Run!!!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

When Dr. West entered the room and asked me about my symptoms and complications, I could tell he was trying to be as efficient as possible in getting to the root of the problem without rushing out of the room. He was patient and listened to everything I had to say. He seems like an old-fashioned guy, by wanting to resolve things as easily as possible, avoiding any major prescriptions, surgeries, etc. He made sure to explain to me the possible diagnosis and what he wanted to do to resolve that issue. Overall, I was pleased with my office visit and I will definitely return with any other problems.

Very rude!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Uncaring. Talk over you. Got mad. No sympathy. Rude Dr!

still in pain

Posted on February 15th, 2013

For all my visits I only saw Dr West 2 times before the surgery and one time during the surgery, when He asked me at that time which knee was the one he was going to work on, He doesn't seem to really care, It's been 3 and half mnths. since surgery and I feel worse than before, I DO NOT recommend!!

Posted on October 30th, 2010

I had a very positive experience with Dr. West. He communicated very well with what needed to be done and his staff was pleasant and friendly during my visits. Having the procedures done uplifted me personally and gave me an inner feeling of confidence that I can do anything that I set my mind to. I would recommand Dr. West to my family and friends.

unprepared, inappropriate facial gestures

Posted on July 18th, 2009

Recently I was sent to this person for an examination due to an injury on the job. He proceeded to ask a lot of questions and took notes. It was obv ...

very bad bedside manners

Posted on April 8th, 2009

I was nurse for fourteen years until found out i have ms so i had stop working and get tenncare. recently I fell and torn 3 of my acl on the right kne ...

Posted on July 14th, 2017