Dr. David A White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A White?

excellent oncologist. I'm 15 years cancer free.

love this doctor

He is so compassionate, patient, and gentle with my aging father. Took the time to explain things so that we could understand them. Lucky to have him caring for my dad during this difficult time!

Ms. Shelley Moore

If there was a ten star rating I would give Dr. White, his staff, his knowledge, skill, bedside manner and the time spent with me all 12s! You can't go wrong. He has been my rock through tough times at the SCCA and Fred Hutch, and with the local oncologist I have seen only out of convenience (10 minutes from home.) I have decided to return to Dr. White even though the only downside is that it takes nearly 1.5 hours each way out of my day to see him. That is my only complaint BUT I must tell you that the PolyClinic is WorldClass is all they do and with their processes and their attention in working to make everything as easy as possible for the patient. Dr. White has spent an exceptionary amount of time answers my questions so that I understand and always seems to put my mind a bit more at ease. With cancer, we try to live with an eighty pound monkey on our backs, rather than an 800 pouund in the room. He helps me do that. Thank you Dr. White for your attention to detail, your knowledge, skills and bedside manner. You have been my rock!