Dr. David Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Young?

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Young is the best childrens eye doctor. My daughter has ROP stage 3 and we had to see 2 other specialist in the same area because she almost needed surgery and he is AWESOME.. she was a baby and the others would immediately stick clamps in her eyes and he was patient and never used the clamps. I once asked him to please be my eye doctor but he said only kids...

Awesome!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

There is nothing I dislike about this doctor. My son had him since he was born. My son was born at 25 weeks, and he has been so good to him, and tried to catch every problem before he predicted it'd happen being that my son was a preemie, and he knew of the side effects of them. My son had R.O.P. and he caught it just in time so that it didnt reach stage 4. Hopefully Dr. Young will be my sons lifelong eye doctor! Hes awesome! very friendly, listens to our concerns, and has never been rude! :)

Posted on May 3rd, 2017