1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen David R Aarons?

Not worth the wait

The soonest appointment I could get was 4 months away. I needed to see a GI doctor much sooner than that and he refused to see me after seeing a doctor in the meantime. Also, his staff was quite rude on the phone.

Not a very good bedside manner - lack of concern and I am a cancer patient

My oncologist recommended Dr. Aarons, but it took over 3 months to get an appointment, sat in his office over an hour before taken to examining room, waited there over 30 minutes only to be told by the doctor that I probably didn't need a colonoscopy even though I had 9 polyps during last examine 3 years ago. I insisted on the exam, was scheduled at a surgical center very far from home which cost me extra. But, surprise, polyps were found during the screening. Took another two weeks to get the results! Not real happy about this all happened.

On-call for Lodi Hospital but would not come in!

Cerebral palsy patient with seizure disorder with G-tube pulled out could not receive seizure medications but on-call Dr. A would not come into hospital to replace tube, so patient required several days in hospital for IV medications and ultimately replacement of G-tube.