Dr. David Abel Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

the best...

Posted on December 9th, 2009

After going to a handful of Psychiatrists who would spend 5 minutes listening to my problems and then promptly write a script or up my dosage I found Dr. Abel. He makes it a point to spend time with you to really find out what is wrong and truly tailors his treatment to the patient. He will work with your regular therapist to make sure that your treatment is going well and he truly enjoys listening and talking to his patients. He makes it a point to really get to know who you are. I have been seeing Dr. Abel for almost 5 years now and I would be devestated to have to go to anyone else.

Posted on February 27th, 2016